Sunday, January 2, 2011

#3: SCOTT PILGRIM VS. THE WORLD (2010)

Format watched on: Blu-Ray (Redbox)
Time watched: 16:30 CST
New or Rewatch: Rewatch

Synopsis: Scott Pilgrim must defeat his new girlfriend's seven evil exes in order to win her heart.

This was my 4th time watching this film. I saw it once in the theatres, another time at a friend's house and watched it by myself as Nicci fell asleep previously. Even though I did watch this the last time on 1/1/2011, I'm not counting it as my full intention of renting this was for Nicci to see it.


Part of me loves the hell out of this film and another part doesn't really see the rewatchability (funny I say that seeing that I have now watched this flick 3 times since its home release). I think it is Edgar Wright's best technical film but I still prefer SHAUN OF THE DEAD as my favorite of his. I think my biggest issue is that after Scott fights the 3rd evil ex, the remainder seems a little rushed.


Grade: B

No comments:

Post a Comment