Saturday, January 8, 2011

#10: THE MONEY PIT (1986)

Format watched on: Instant/OnDemand (Netflix)
Time watched: 13:43 CST
New or Rewatch: Rewatch
IMDB Amazon

Synopsis: A young couple struggles to repair a hopelessly dilapidated house.

I have seen this flick countless times. At my parent's household, we taped it off Channel 11. So, of course it was edited for content & time - not much though from what I just watched.

It's still a pretty funny movie even though some of the sequences just haven't aged well. Tom Hanks is in top form here. Shelley Long bounces off of him pretty well as well. I think one of my favorite scenes is when Hanks cannot stop laughing at one point. This couple just goes through hell trying to live in this house and it is pretty damn hilarious.


Grade: B

No comments:

Post a Comment